- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
This is found north of Addis Ababa to the beautiful Lake city of Bahirdar crossing sululta plain the central mountains of Ethiopia. Enjoying the scenery and life style of the locals also the part of the tour.
- Very easy tour, built for everyone without Age limit or Gender issues.
- The sites in this tour are religious, natural and cultural legacies, so it is advised to follow the instruction of your escort and local guide and remain respectful to the local beliefs at all destinations for example:
- Prepare a shawl or a ‘netela’ (as locals call it), when visiting churches.
- Taking photographs and video church will be subject to a mandatory photography fee.
- As churches have separate entrance for male and female, ask the guide for proper direction before exploring each.
- Be responsible traveler for the environment, for example do not litter, use available garbage disposals to dump your personal waste etc.
Tips for personal preparation:
- Sun glasses, sun creams, comfortabletrekking boots for walking, light closes during day time, Head gear such as hat/cap for sun protection and aspirin – in case of altitude sickness and the likes can improve the quality of your outdoor experience.
Transport: SurfaceEarly morning drive to north of Addis Ababa on the way to Bahir Dar, after 205KM visit the Blue Nile Gorge, the spectacular gorges in the world which is similar future with Grand Canyon in USA, and then drive back; on the way you will visit the 13thc monastery Debre Libanons which was founded by one of the Ethiopian saint called Abuna Teklehaimanot. Visit the prayer cave, the holy water and the Magnificent Church built by Emperor Haile Selassie. The Jemma Gorge (one of the tributaries of the Blue Nile) can also spotted form the church and Portuguese bridge and Debre Libanos is also one spot to discover the Endemic mammals of Ethiopia called Gelada baboon.
- Surface (ground) transport to the sites
- All Entrance fees
- lunch and snack with water
- Guide service – English Language Speaking professional and Local guide
- Government Tax
Non-Inclusive Services: –
International & domestic flights, all other meals, alcoholic drinks, fax, telephone, laundry, porter fees, tips, photography fees, and other personal expenses not mentioned above.
No Details Found