Sustainable development is the most important issue for our planet, the human race, and all business entities in the 21st century. We, at Pagumen Tour and Travel S.C. strive for customer satisfaction as well as our contributions to sustainable development by achieving high environmental quality in our operations and corporate activities.
We are therefore committed in reducing our negative environmental impact and continuously improving our environmental performance as an integral and fundamental part of our business strategy and operational methods.
Our dedication towards achieving green vision involves:
- Complying with the requirements of current environmental legislation and codes of practice as well as Pagumen’s own regulations, standards, and requirements.
- Applying the principles of continuous improvement in respect to air, water, noise and light pollution from our premises and reduce any impacts from our operations on the environment and local community.
- Ensuring that all our employees understand our environmental policy and conform to the high standards it requires.
- Reducing our company’s carbon footprint by minimizing our waste and then reuse or recycle as much of it as possible.
- Strengthening partnerships with our local and international business partners, collaborate in government environmental protection activities, and actively participating in community activities.
- Actively giving full disclosure of the information regarding our involvement in and accomplishment of various environmental activities to all associated individuals, including local communities, governments, and Pagumen employees, to facilitate open communication.
- Updating our Environmental Policy annually in consultation with staff, associates and customers.